Queen/Saulter Public Library
1979 Opened 11 December. Located Queen Street East, south side, west of Saulter Street.
1980 Relocated to present site in former Postal Station G. Built 1913; E. J. Lennox, Architect. Building listed on Toronto Historical Board’s Inventory of Heritage Properties adopted by City Council, 1973. Retrofit by Matsui, Baer and Vanstone, Architects.
2002 Refurbished. Closed 13 June to 26 June.
2007 New hours, 8 January. Open hours per week increased from 37 to 40.